![]() |
| My 2026 Happiness Icon |
Today's Happiness: We done good. Tonight was the volunteer appreciation dinner for the library book sale. We made more money than ever before, with a net of just over $50,000! Much of it is earmarked for:
• The Creative Studio, where folks can use inkjet printers, laminators, button makers, sewing machines and heat presses to produce their own projects
• The Media Lab. I knew this is beloved by kids who like to make their own podcasts. I was unaware how popular it is with those who are digitizing photos and VHS tapes.
I am happy that my mad box making and book sorting skills contributed.
Happy August Happiness Challenge!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.