Wednesday, February 08, 2023

I agree with Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Last night, in her Republican response to President Biden's State of the Union, newly-inaugurated Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, “The dividing line in America is no longer between right or left; the choice is between normal or crazy."

She's 100% right. Only she was, from 2017 to 2019, the face of crazy, acting as the White House Press Secretary to the President who whipped this crowd up on January 6, 2020.

This is not normal, Gov. This is crazy.

Please, let's make sure we never go back to this. Please, let's let Donald Trump enjoy hosting professional golf tournaments funded by the Saudis.

Thank you.



4 comments:

  1. I read her speech (I didn't watch it). But I agreed with her that the choice is between crazy and normal, only I suspect she thinks she's normal. She isn't. I also agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was funny how many times she hit the nail on the head, not realizing she was obviously referring to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I didn't listen to the State of the Union address or the rebuttal. I didn't feel like getting upset by the like of Marjorie Taylor Green and the other right-wing crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said EXACTLY the same thing to my wife Wednesday morning. Who are the real crazies?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.