Sunday, October 09, 2022

Sunday Stealing

FROM THE MEME VAULT


What period of history is your favorite to read about? I like to read fiction set in present day. Now biographies! That's another story! I most enjoy reading about Americans from the mid-1800s to late-1900s.


What is your favorite genre of fiction? Biographies, mysteries, chick lit. I rotate them.


Do you choose a book by its cover? I have. I honestly chose this one because I liked the orange and teal. It turned out to be very entertaining.


Read about it here.

Where do you do most of your reading? Wherever I happen to be. One of the benefits of a big purse is that I always have reading material with me.


Without looking, guess how many books are in your TBR pile. Now, look. Were you right? I guessed 15. It's really 30!


How many movies are on your TBW list? Six or seven.


What's your favorite genre of movie? Classic. I find myself gravitating to the late 1930s to the late 1950s.


Do you still go to see movies in the theater?  Yes! Going to the movies in a theater is one of my favorite things to do.


You have $10,000 and no strings or obligations for one full day. Where do you go and what do you do? I put $9,500 in the bank. Then I allow myself the luxury of splurging and playing with the last $500. Christmas is coming and I think it would be great fun to do my gift buying with this found money.


How many songs are on your favorite playlist?  Since my iPod crapped out, I don't really have a playlist.


What method do you use to listen to music (Spotify, iTunes, Pandora...)? Depends on where I am. At the office, I listen to Pandora. At home, I either listen to CDs or call on Alexa.




3 comments:

  1. I did not count my TBR pile, since it's now all on my Kindle. I have stopped purchasing physical books to keep down the clutter. I miss them terribly, though, so I'm glad when someone gives me one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have compact discs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do often get drawn in by book covers. I love that art form.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.