Saturday, September 24, 2022

When will it reach critical mass?

It's so hard to listen to Trump supporters continue to wrap themselves in my Christian faith when they defend the man. He takes no responsibility for his actions -- whether it's the way he addressed the crowds on January 6 or the way he handled his finances in NYC and here in Chicago. He uses race to excuse himself (Letitia James is "racist" because she is prosecuting him). He doesn't care about how baseless rhetoric inflames and exacerbates.

What will it take before his followers see they have been bamboozled? When will he go away? When can I please stop seeing my faith used to excuse prejudice, selfishness, and grift?





2 comments:

  1. Completely agree. I hope you are feeling better after your trip to the ER. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great meme.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.