Wednesday, September 28, 2022

This is everything

The Yankees clinched first place in the AL East. This is really not news. I believe they have been in first place all season. Yankee fans are such hysterical babies. The Yankees hit a skid and there was a groundswell of cries for the manager's head on a stick. Oh, please, it's a 160-game season! Players are going to slump, players are going to go on paternity leave, players are going to have botched epidurals ... better they get all the hiccoughs out of the way in August and September, as opposed to during the playoffs (which I predict will happen to the Dodgers).

Anyway, I am over the moon over this because of Anthony Rizzo. My favorite-most ballplayer would never be enjoying this post-season run if he hadn't been traded. This man needs another World Series ring. As the song says, "It's up to you, New York, New York!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.