Tuesday, August 23, 2022

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 22

Today's happiness -- Riding the rails

I'm working in the office this week. I'll be clocking more days this week than I have since March, 2020. I don't like the regimentation. I don't like having to wear a bra and shoes. I don't like knowing people I don't know well can hear my conversations.* 

But I do like the train. I like watching the world go by the window and then checking out all the shops in the train station. It's such a neat cross section of my part of the world.

*I think I might have had a too-sensitive-for-the-office call today. The way voices carry, I should have moved to a conference room.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.