Sunday, August 21, 2022

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 21

Today's happiness -- Spaghetti sauce be gone!
I have an impressive collection of Beatle t-shirts. The quantity doesn't make me love each individual tee any less. So when I got spaghetti sauce on my 2002 McCartney Driving Rain Tour shirt, I was bereft.

Fortunately, stain removal is in my wheelhouse. It's true! I have no self discipline, I can't cook or sew beyond mending, but somehow I am a laundry goddess that spaghetti sauce stain is gone.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.




3 comments:

  1. I would love to know your stain removal secret. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I can remove stubborn stains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You should try getting out pipe glue - blah!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.