Thursday, October 14, 2021

I made Aaron cry

I am so happy Aaron is my boss. He listens. He's supportive. He's positive. His attitude has improved mine. 

He mentioned that he's approaching his one-year anniversary with our agency. I told him that I was really glad he's with us ... that I wasn't thrilled when he was hired since I wasn't consulted, but that I'm so happy he's here ... that I didn't realize how unhappy I'd become with my worklife until he came along and changed my outlook for the better.

He thanked me, then removed his glasses and wiped away a tear. 

Aaron could be one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. 


 

3 comments:

  1. It's always so great to have a good boss. It really makes a difference in life. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet. I am so glad you've found a supporter at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. A good boss makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.