Tuesday, August 10, 2021

August Happiness Challenge -- Day 10

Today's happiness -- Miracle Whip. My niece is a foodie, and this would appall her, but I like Miracle Whip. I recently got a jar at Dollar Tree and today I cracked it open. It's a crazy hot, humid day and I couldn't bear to go outside under any circumstances, not even to go to the store, and so I dug around in my pantry and made tuna salad for dinner. It was yummy, cheap and comparatively nutritious.

Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

 

2 comments:

  1. This was a hotly debated topic at my girlfriend getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it was big in my hometown. I'm more of a mayo (ok, very specifically a Duke's Mayo) girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.