Sunday, June 07, 2020

Sunday Stealing

FROM FACEBOOK


* Would you rather work in a group or work alone? Alone. I'm a writer, which is a rather solitary profession. I've learned to collaborate with art directors, clients, account executives, etc. But my inclination is to work alone.

* Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly? The talker. Annoying though it may be, I'll need help on that island.

* Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold! I cannot bear heat.

* When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse? Being a barren spinster, I have no opinion on this.
* Would you rather have a cook or a maid? Maid!

* Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling? The youngest. My baby sister is over 50 and still gets away with murder.

* Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery? The Lottery. In fact, I just bought a ticket yesterday. Maybe I'm a millionaire!

* Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? The politician. I may learn something.

 
* Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner? Nobel Peace Prize! What an honor.


* Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job? Desk job. I burn so easily.

* Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain? Ooooh! Tall NYC apartment building! Maybe Carrie and Big would be my neighbors!

* Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side? The Terminator. I just like Arnold better.

* Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends? Private.

* Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Considering how domestically-challenged I am, I'm choosing between nude and starving.

* Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first? The bad news. Let's end on a high note.

* Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else? Work for someone else. I hated being a boss.

* Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors? Noisy.

* Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? Oh, no, please, no. I don't want to do either.

* Would you rather be too busy or be bored? Bored. I'm lazy.


* Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium? At home. I want to savor every moment and pay close attention to the details.

* Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star? I'd love a few hours with my favorite, #44 Anthony Rizzo, and his dog, Kevin.

* Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer? Winter. Definitely.

* Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motor home or by plane? Well, you can't see much by plane so I'll choose motor home. But I'd prefer train car.

* Would you rather be a little late or way too early? Late.

* Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store? Clothes.

* Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date? Online




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I put something together for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rizzo! He'd be so much fun to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, Carrie and Big... a good reason to pay the costs. Nude and starving... bwaahahaha at least you'd be thin and accepted in nudity... Oh my gosh, spend one day at our house and you'd take back the noisy comment. It's constant with the souped up trucks coming and going all times of day and night, thru the shut down even. I so enjoyed your answers! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss your Sunday Stealing last week? Writing is an "alone" sort of job - but it helps to have someone to bounce things off of sometimes. There are days I miss having an editor.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.