* Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly? The talker. Annoying though it may be, I'll need help on that island.
* Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold! I cannot bear heat.
* When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse? Being a barren spinster, I have no opinion on this.
* Would you rather have a cook or a maid? Maid!
* Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling? The youngest. My baby sister is over 50 and still gets away with murder.
* Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery? The Lottery. In fact, I just bought a ticket yesterday. Maybe I'm a millionaire!
* Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? The politician. I may learn something.
* Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner? Nobel Peace Prize! What an honor.
* Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain? Ooooh! Tall NYC apartment building! Maybe Carrie and Big would be my neighbors!
* Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side? The Terminator. I just like Arnold better.
* Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends? Private.
* Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Considering how domestically-challenged I am, I'm choosing between nude and starving.
* Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first? The bad news. Let's end on a high note.
* Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else? Work for someone else. I hated being a boss.
* Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors? Noisy.
* Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? Oh, no, please, no. I don't want to do either.
* Would you rather be too busy or be bored? Bored. I'm lazy.
* Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium? At home. I want to savor every moment and pay close attention to the details.
* Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star? I'd love a few hours with my favorite, #44 Anthony Rizzo, and his dog, Kevin.
* Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer? Winter. Definitely.
* Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motor home or by plane? Well, you can't see much by plane so I'll choose motor home. But I'd prefer train car.
* Would you rather be a little late or way too early? Late.
* Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store? Clothes.
* Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date? Online