Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday Stealing



1.   Did you become what you wanted to be when you grew up? Are you happy with your choice? When I was really little, I wanted to be a singer. Since I am completely tone deaf, this advertising writer thing was a better fit.

 
2.    Did man really go to the moon or was it a publicity stunt? It was a publicity stunt. The Clintons killed Jeffrey Epstein. The corona virus is a hoax and we should all go to the beach. If you believe otherwise, you're a sheeple.

3.    Given the opportunity to change one major aspect of your life (i.e. career, relationship, family) with no guarantee of the outcome, would you take the chance? Why? Wow. Great question! I'd go back to my mid-20s and get out of a very bad relationship earlier. I could have spared myself a great deal of pain and found myself with a less toxic view of love. Of course, maybe that pain was my destiny, maybe I needed to learn from that relationship, and so another equally rotten but different man would have somehow entered my life.

4.    Does money buy happiness? All money buys is less worry about money.



Hi, Rey!
5.    What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Say good morning to this little gentleman. As soon as Reynaldo detects movement, he's there to make sure I haven't forgotten him (or his breakfast).   
 
6.    What are we going to do when we run out of room to bury the dead? I didn't realize I was in charge of that.

7.    What is your greatest fear? Why? Is it rational or unreasonable? I'm afraid of dying in a plane crash. It's not the dying part, it's the descent and the screams of my fellow passengers that terrifies me. No, it is not rational.

 
8.    How do you feel about the exploitation of your private data in the digital age? Does it ever cross your mind or are you hyper-aware of the risks? It concerns me, but I don't obsess about it. (I obsess about many other things I cannot control, but not this.)


9.    You can be forgiven one debt. What is it? If you don’t have debt, then how did you do it? It would be nice to be done with the mortgage. 


10.    Hot or cold? What? If it's weather, I prefer cold. If it's tea, I prefer hot.


11.    What is your favorite thing in the world (aside from family, friends, pets)?


 

12.    You have to give up one of your five senses. Which one would you go without? Smell. It's already dulled when I'm fighting allergies, and I get by all right.

 
13.    Do you believe everyone has a doppelgänger? Nope.

14.    Likewise, does everyone have a soulmate or is it just a matter of proximity and circumstance? I'm a romantic at heart. I want to believe.

15.    Imagine you have a theme song that plays every time you enter a room. What would your song be? If this played, people would expect something light-hearted. I like that.


 

9 comments:

  1. The best? Was your conspiracy theory explanation! I am still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold tea! EEUURRGGHH!! I know Americans like Iced tea - I tried it on my first trip out there and I hated it. Horrible!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your conspiracy theory explanation was . . . frightening, actually. But also incredibly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mets fan here, and yes, I really miss baseball, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody is in a funny, feisty mood today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get motivated to answer--but loved your snarky answers. And what a great theme song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baseball picture is making me a little sad and so are my baseball pictures that are coming up in Timehop of us at games at Busch. I was watching a video last week of something and they were showing different places in the U.S and how everything is just vacant. One of the places was where the Cubs play...I actually started crying. Where are the boys of summer? Ok, I am done.
    The Entertainer! I love that song! They play that at Silver Dollar City down here and I grew up on it. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Cubbies. 😢 I wonder if they will play at all this year.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. #6 cracked me up
    I don't like planes either...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.