Thursday, March 05, 2020

An object in motion stays in motion

Worked out at lunchtime Wednesday! Pretty much had the place to myself,* so I took the opportunity to do floor exercises for my back, the hip adductor/abductor machine (also for my back) and 20 minutes on the bike for my ticker. It felt so gooooood!

When I got home from work, I didn't even have the urge to nap. Instead I did some paper work -- inputting my 2/29 finances into Quicken. Then I took out the garbage and collected quarters from the washers/dryers.

That's the value of MORE. I don't have to everything, just a little more. And I'll find myself moving toward my goals.


*Coronavirus fears, I guess. I wipe down the equipment before and after I use it and am sure to cough into a tissue. Beyond that, I'm trying not to make myself crazy with worry.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.