Sunday, February 02, 2020

Sunday Stealing

ANOTHER FOOD MEME

How do you like your eggs? Usually over easy. Sometimes scrambled. Occasionally in an omelette, if I'm in a particularly cheesy mood. Now and again, hard boiled. Oh, hell, I really like eggs.

How do you take your coffee/tea: Tea, not coffee. With sweetener.
Favorite breakfast foods: Eggs. Wheat toast or English muffin. Bacon. Though every once in a while I like pigs in a blanket.

Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? Crunchy.

What kind of dressing on your salad? Either 1000 Island or honey mustard.

Coke or Pepsi? Coke


You feel like cooking. What do you make? A grilled salmon filet and a salad.
 

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? I nuke something from Stouffers.

You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? I stop at the pizza place around the corner for a slice of thin crust, cheese and sausage.

Is there a food you refuse to eat? Uncooked tomatoes.
Favorite fruit & vegetable: Strawberry and corn.

Favorite junk food: Sometimes I want a Big Mac, and nothing else will do.




Favorite between meal snack: Crackers

Do you have any weird food habits: I eat one food item at a time. I don't think this is weird, but it annoyed the living shit out of my icky grandmother and one of my old boyfriends.

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? I've never dieted. Which is not to say I shouldn't diet.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Not spicy at all.

The perfect nightcap? Bailey's Irish Creme. Have you tried it in hot chocolate? I highly recommend it.


5 comments:

  1. I really like eggs too! This meme this week is making me hungry! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Bailys with coffee and a shot of Grand Marnier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I'll order from McDonald's is coffee (LOVE their coffee) and the BBQ rib sandwich when it's available.

    I don't think your food habit is weird at all. My son mixes up everything on the plate and eats it together. He says it's all going to the same place anyway. I just shake my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a Bailey's Shiver (blended Bailey's and ice). And I do love Bailey's in hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry you have to continue to worry about job security (previous posts). I like eggs, too, and would eat them everyday, I think, if I weren't too lazy to fix them.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.