Sunday, February 02, 2020

Good company

I fell asleep at 7:30 and woke up four hours later, almost in time for my next dose of inhaler. This bronchitis is a drag and I can't stand how it's dominating my life.

Anyway, I switched on TCM and there she was. First she was Fanny, now she's Katie. But she's always ineffably Barbra.

After Katie and Hubbell say their final goodbyes in front of the Plaza, I'm going back to bed. In the meantime, I'm glad she's been here for me.

Funny Girl
The Way We Were

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are suffering. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're still dealing with this! Illness can take over your existence for sure. Feel better soon.
    Babs will help....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to a medical issue overtaking your life.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.