Monday, April 22, 2019

April Prompt -- Day 22

"Your last important decision" 

To finally redo my bathroom, back in October 2018. It was years in the making, but I think it was a good investment. And it was a Russian nesting doll of decisions -- once I decided to do it, I had to decide how to finance it, and choose a contractor, and select tile and finishes ... I didn't enjoy it, but I'm glad I did it.

For more about the April Challenge, click here.
Image courtesy of Youngkeit at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

1 comment:

  1. I don't like having to be the sole decision maker on the big decisions All. The. Time.

    PS--I'm so glad you got my Sunday Stealing Spinal Tap reference! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.