Sunday, June 26, 2016

Wasted Day!

One: I can't believe I did this.
Two: Stop reading if TMI leaves you squeamish.

Friday night, I was settling in to watch Some Like It Hot on TCM. I was happy. It just occurred to me I hadn't eaten much all day and wasn't at all hungry. Eating isn't the only thing I hadn't done as much as I normally do. I thought there might be a connection between no appetite and no "evacuation."

I have these pills in the kitchen. I don't remember purchasing them, but clearly I did because there they are. I read the packaging and it says the pills typically work in 6-8 hours. It says an adult should take between 1 and 3 tablets.

I took two and settled in to watch the movie, figuring that in the morning I'd experience the desired result.

Oh. My. God.

Sugar and Daphne barely began their party in the train booth and the pills began to work. And work. And work.

I slept on the bathroom floor. I didn't shower until noon. For safety's sake, I didn't leave the house until 5:00.

My Saturday was completely wasted. Because I spotted this box in the kitchen.

I'm such an idiot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.