Sunday, June 26, 2016

June Challenge -- Day 26

Click here to see what it's about
26. What’s your favorite store to browse in? Macy's on State Street. It's huge, has restaurants and a food court, so it's like a mall all in one convenient location. Housewares, baby clothes, make up, jewelry, sun glasses, career wear, casual wear, books, greeting cards, Frango mints ... If I'm looking for it, odds are very good I'll find it right here. (Except for jeans. I buy my jeans at Carson's.)
The service, at least at this location, is a cut above. The prices are reasonable. The structure itself is an architectural gem. What's not to love?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.