Friday, July 15, 2011

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? Nope.

2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called? My dad called me "Andy Panda" when I was very little.

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you? I forgave him. No, let me rephrase: I overlooked it. To be honest, I never forgave him.

4. Do you ever cry at a movie? Let's see ... "I love Brian Piccolo. And tonight, when you hit your knees, please ask God to love him, too." Sniffle, sniffle. "He's my dog. I'll do it." Full on sob. (That's Brian's Song and Old Yeller.)

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status? I am single and I am happy. I view them as independent states.

6. Who do you got to for advice? My best friend. He's got a way of making sense.

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you? I don't remember.

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online? I haven't.

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? Manhattan! I'd love to honeymoon at the Plaza.

4 comments:

  1. if you don't mind, why you were called Andy Panda?

    Have a great Saturday! here's my Saturday-9 entry! hope u can hop there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAGAY -- My middle name is Ann and he just stumbled upon it and it made me laugh. So he stuck with it. I don't have lots of happy memories w/my daddy, but that's one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure it's a sign of a good movie if it can move me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your #9!


    Enjoy your Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/canine-seals/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.