Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Ace Meme, Part Three


68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? NCIS

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE? I like avoidance.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes. Who else's would I have?

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS? I don't care. Sorry.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Avoiding the Super Bowl

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE? Here

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Of course!

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The TV is on

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Orange juice

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My niece

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? Hair

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Go to the movies, watch TV, fart around on the Internet ...

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Sarah Palin

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Autumn

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? Mary Janes

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes. He is decent and kind and always tries to do the right thing.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Lt brown/dark blonde, with a little red tossed in

86. EYE COLOR? Green

87. SHOE SIZE? 6.5

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Five Guys Burgers & Fries

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Monk's Pub

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? No

91. WATCH TV TODAY? Always. I'm a news junkie

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? November 22, my birthday!

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No

94. POLITICAL PARTY? Democrat

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends on who I am kissing or hugging

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A Lottery ticket. I should check to see if I'm a millionaire.

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE? No, as it includes being a spouse.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Inadequate

4 comments:

  1. Good answers. Avoidance works for me too. Never heard of Mary Janes before; have to see if I can try them the next time I'm in America. Good luck with the lottery ticket. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fillings are loosening just thinking chewin up a bag of MaryJanes! Yummy but dangerous. I like NCIS too...so many good shows on this year! I'm with ya on avoiding the Super Bowl. We have a 5 guys in toen...will have to get Bud over to try it, tho he rarely goes to a restaurant that doesn't have a bar. Have a great Sunday Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would Sarah Palin want to trademark her name? And her daughter's? She needs to seriously move on.

    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/woohoo-the-puppy-bowl-woof/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get up in Superbowl hype, either. I do like to watch the ads. And the half time shows are usually amusing.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.