A mixed bag of miscellaneous scenarios
1. You start out on your road trip. You are 90 miles down the road with not a care in the world until you remember you forgot the most important ingredient needed for your vacation. What was it and would you turn around and go back to get it? Sunscreen. No, I don't go back. I just buy more when I reach my destination. Which is why I have four tubes of sunscreen within reach right now.
2. You are standing in the checkout line at the grocery store. A homeless man walks by and asks for food from your grocery cart. What would you do? I'm sorry, but I don't understand this question. A homeless man IN the grocery store asks me for food I have yet to pay for from my cart? No, I wouldn't give him food, because that would be like shoplifting and the last thing this gentleman needs in his life is more trouble. I might give him change, or ask him to wait for me by the door after I've paid. I'd try to help, that's for certain.
3. The mailman delivers the wrong mail. It is your neighbor's. You can't stand your neighbor. You realize that inside the small brown package there must be something very secretive, very intriguing and possibly incriminating. What do you do? I'd open it. I'm not proud of this, but I know I'd open it.
4. Photography Class 101. First exam. The slide show you are presenting is the wrong one. You accidentally left last weekend's party pics in the camera instead. The whole class is watching.... I'd try to diffuse the situation by saying something self deprecating.
5. You find your boss's wife on Facebook. She is obviously carrying on with another man in blatant fashion and behind his back. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you see your boss the next day at work? God, I wish I didn't know what I know.
6. Your plane lands in the wrong vacation spot but you like this one better. First I would freak out that I had flown in a plane piloted by Wrongway Peachfuzz. Then I'd view the episode as an adventure and settle in and enjoy.
7. You walk out of the doctor's office. The news after your yearly checkup is very very good but the news for the person you'd been sitting beside and chatting with in the waiting room is very very bad. You see them in the elevator on the way out and they are in tears. You..... follow them out to their car to make sure they're OK to drive.