Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Clean Me

Every day I am going to do something -- no matter how small -- to improve my standard of living at home.

Three pairs of jeans remained on top of my clothes hamper. They met three different fates.

1) Regretfully, this overly-worn pair ended up in the garbage, along with one of my purses. I hate to see both of them go, but neither is worth what it would cost to repair them and -- let's face it -- if I'm never going to wear those jeans or carry that bag again, they should just go.

2) This pair almost fits and, I'm betting, will again, now that I'm done with the workout restrictions imposed by my sclerotherapy. So they are at the bottom of my weekend jeans pile in the armoire.

3) This pair isn't gonna fit again for a long, long time. I must accept that. And that's why they're in the Goodwill bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.