Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Four days off! Four days off!

I am about to leave the office, not to return until June 21! These four days will include an observance of Sir Paul's 68th birthday, a trip to the vet, at least one workout and a possible excursion to the movies.

But the raison d'etre is tomorrow's baseball game! My nephew and I are going on our summer outing to see the Cubs play the Oakland A's. Some families have Ellis Island, mine has Wrigley Field. Once again I will point out all the signposts that bring past generations to life in that ballpark, and hopefully he'll feel a connection to those he never knew.

3 comments:

  1. What a great tradition! I hope you have perfect weather and a victory for the Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like big fun for you both! Have a wonderful time and enjoy your days off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEALOUS! I can't wait until my nieces and nephews are a little older and can sit through a whole game.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.