Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme

1. Never in my life have I been: tall

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: my least favorite, and now perhaps erstwhile, coworker

3. High school was: hell

4. When I’m nervous I: can't sit still

5. The last song I listened to was: "Falling Back in Love with You" by Marcia Ball. She has a bluesy voice and plays a mean honky-tonk piano.

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would be shocked

7. My hair is: short and has a little red in it

8. When I was 5: it was curly and blonde

9. Last Christmas: wasn't so great

10. I should be..: enjoying Williamsburg

11. When I look down I see: my beautiful, shimmery coral pedicure

12. The happiest recent event was: my vacation

13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: one of Phoebe's massage clients

14. By this time next year: I hope my life is more settled and peaceful

15. My current gripe is: my unsettled job situation

16. I have a hard time understanding: my kid sister

17. There’s this girl I know that: is an FCCLA Culinary Star (Let's hear it for my niece!)

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my best friend, my oldest friend, or my mom

19. Take my advice: share your home with an animal you rescued from a shelter and revel in the love

20. The thing I want to buy: is love, but money can't buy me love (everybody tells me so)

21. If you visited the place I was born: you would be in a suburban hospital

22. I plan to visit: Colonial Williamsburg again

23. If you spent the night at my house: you would be appalled by all the paper I have laying around

24. I’d stop my wedding if: I found myself having one

25. The world could do without: birthers and other crazy right wing zealots

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: listen to birthers and other right wing zealots

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: was a cup of soft serve chocolate yogurt with peanut butter & chocolate sprinkles

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: a box of chocolates from my mom on Easter Sunday

29. My favorite blond is: Robert Redford

30. My favorite brunette is: Bruce Springsteen

31. My favorite red head is: me

32. My middle name is: Ann

33. In the morning I: shower and then feed the cats

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: humans like me. If I had wings myself, I wouldn't have to travel by plane.

35. Once, at a bar: I got free drinks because I was wearing a jaunty red Shriner's fez

36. Last night I was: freaking out about my job situation

37. There’s this guy I know who: whose voice I miss terribly

38. If I was an animal I’d be: a cat ... a flying cat, I guess

39. A better name for me would be: She Who Must Be Obeyed

40. Tomorrow I am: finding out my fate at work

41. Tonight I am: catching up on Desperate Housewives

42. My birthday is: a very holy day in Galtopia

6 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL on #21...clever answer. And I love it.

    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes your way about the work situation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAhhhh.....Robert Redford (in the day of course).

    Have a great rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers. Liked your reason for stopping your wedding. No idea what the FCCLA is, but yay for your niece. Have a greate Sundasy and good luck tomorrow at work, hope fate's kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, Niece, go! :-) It's wonderful to watch them spread their wings.

    Birthday in Galtopia sounds like a very fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Galtopia. A very nice place! Enjoy your Sunday....

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.