Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh, not again!


I'm feeling a bit achy again, and that's how my bout of whatever the hell it was began last month. Please, please, please! I don't want to be sick! (I know, as opposed to all those people who do want to be sick ...)

I had just a light workout today (30 minutes of cardio, no weights). I didn't want to overdo it, in case I am achy for a reason. But I didn't watch all that news coverage about Bill's ticker without taking away something regarding the importance of regular exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you positioned the picture in this post.
    Hope you are felling better tonight so you can enjoy the Olympic opening ceremony.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.