Thursday, February 11, 2010

This one's for you, Bill


I had a good workout today and treated myself to a Quarter Pounder with Cheese for lunch. Which wouldn't have been a bad thing by itself, especially since I had the Fruit & Yogurt Parfait instead of fries. But then I gave in to temptation and had one of the 480 (!) calorie chocolate chunk cookies from Cosi that our admins put out for us to enjoy. Dammit!

Then I got home and began monitoring coverage of Bill Clinton's heart disease and the stents he received. Somehow the gooey hot ham and cheese panini I was craving just didn't seem appropriate. So, for dinner, I had a bowl of Quaker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. 130 calories and 3 grams of fiber.

I raise this spoon of oatmeal to you, Mr. President.

1 comment:

  1. mmm, oatmeal :)...that is what I am tryig to focus on instead of quater pounder and or choclate chunk cookie...damn I want one now...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.