Thursday, December 03, 2009

Accompanied by the King

I'm facing a rather daunting project just now: coming up with at least two different ways to sell annuities. (Yes, my job is glamorous.) I need a little extra strength, a little more reinforcement. Who better for a girl turn to? As soon as I got into the building this morning, I knew I needed me some Elvis.* No one else would do.

Right now he's singing "See See Rider."

*Note to Snarky: Is this what you meant when you said that they often talk to me through music?

2 comments:

  1. We sell annuities all the time. What do you need to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to Gal: Yes. :)

    Music can change the energetic vibration and clearly, yours needed some of the Elvis touch!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.