Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Meme

A Yuletide Theft from Kwizgiver

Favorite Christmas…

01. Non-Jesus-related song? "River"

02. Jesus-related song? "Silent Night"

03. Santa-related song? "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"

04. Fictional character? Scrooge

05. Dinner’s main course? We had lasagna once. I liked that. But I guess I'm a cult of one because no one has ever suggested it again.

06. Dinner’s dessert? Cookies, cookies and more cookies

07. Scent (pine, gingerbread, candles…)? Gingerbread or cinnamon

08. Animated movie? Mr.Magoo's Christmas Carol

09. Non-animated movie? The Gathering

10. Personal memory? Waking up really early and seeing that Santa had filled my stocking

11. Story/Fairy Tale? Hardrock, Coco and Joe

3 comments:

  1. aww, how sweet! I love the Holidays :) and hell yea! Cookies and more cookies :)..which are your favorite? ARe they homemade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the Hardrock, Coco and Joe on YouTube!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Mr. Magoo's A Christmas Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.