Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September Fitness Challenge

Day 1. I'd like to be able to say that I started this month on the treadmill but alas, I'd be lying. We took our consultant, Maggie, out to lunch to wish her a fond farewell, so I couldn't work out during the day and I didn't get home until late. BUT I did do something to aimed at keeping me healthy. Because I had such a yummy, albeit calorie-laden, lunch, I opted to have a nutritious dinner. Apples and cinnamon oatmeal. Just 250 calories and 24 grams of fiber. It tasted all the better because it made me feel so virtuous!

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you ate & did not skip the meal...
    if i skip a meal...watch out...then i really pig out the next meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to a good start, by being responsible and not punishing yourself for a small indulgence. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.