Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Now THIS was a feel good

The hospital called about tomorrow's festivities. I was hoping they were calling to cancel. No such luck. They wanted information about my insurance, my next of kin and my religious affiliation. You know, just in case I DIE!!!!* I was hoping that when I told them I was a Unitarian, they would say, "we don't touch your kind here." No such luck.

*It's not the dying part that I'm unhappy about. My faith in Jesus and Heaven give me peace in that regard. However, even though I know He loves me no matter what, I really don't want to meet Him when I've got a tube up my ass!

4 comments:

  1. Leave everything to Our Sisters of the Tiny Breasts. Implants are such a worthy cause..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't normally call off the festivities, do they? Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Girlfriend! I have to get one of those too because my woo-woo friend detected something awry with my energy in that general area. I think my doing that 12 day cleanse was a good thing and will prob schedule the procedure right after I finish a cleanse when I am all nice and empty!

    (When I told the doc that I wanted one and why she said "I wonder what insurance code woo-woo falls under? heheh She was cool about it!)

    Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say a little prayer. Pay no attention to that man with the Tiny Breast fixation......sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.