Sunday, March 04, 2007

"What I wouldn't give for a sock filled with manure."

That quote from Annie Hall is going through my head as I watch a Time/Life infomercial hawking "Soft Rock of the 1970s." I am gripped by an overwhelming desire to slug someone. Like Bread, Al Stewart, Gino Vanelli, Air Supply, America, Rupert Holmes, Eric Carmen, or the Little River Band.

People actually want to revisit this drivel? Wasn't it bad enough the first time? My teeth are starting to hurt again, and it ain't the faulty dental work. Where's that remote?

No, really! This is an emergency! I either need to lay hands on the remote or a sock filled with manure. STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.