Saturday, February 03, 2007

Life's not so funny for this funny girl


Watched an old Sam and Diane episode of Cheers this morning. Hadn't seen one in ages. I was surprised by how funny Shelly Long was, especially since I hadn't much appreciated her on the show the first time around.

So imagine my surprise when I learned today that Long, an actress I hadn't thought of in ages, was in the news. For checking into a mental hospital in Pasadena. Apparently the end of her long marriage is difficult for her.

So sad. And once again I am reminded that people who look like they have everything, often don't feel like they have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.