Sunday, February 04, 2007

Brave, stubborn or crazy?

It is now -1ยบ. That's what the mercury reads; I don't want to know what the windchill is. But dammit, I'm a hale and hardy Midwestern girl! I don't change my plans because of the winter cold. No siree! Not me!

For my excursion to Linens and Things, I will wear two pairs of socks inside my big, black Herman Munster boots. Long underwear will be under my jeans. And the entire layered ensemble will be topped off by my thick, heavy Anne Klein coat, which makes me look like Ralphie's brother Randy from A Christmas Story.

I'd better get started now. I only have four hours to put all those clothes on, get over there, shop, get back here and take all those clothes off before The Super Bowl starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.