Friday, October 27, 2006

Guilty pleasures

10 songs I will deny having on my iPod if asked:

Just the Way You Are -- Billy Joel
Julie, Do Ya Love Me? -- Bobby Sherman
Saturday Night -- The Bay City Rollers
The Wedding Bell Blues -- The 5th Dimension
I Woke Up in Love This Morning -- The Partridge Family (featuring, of course, David Cassidy)
Don't Pull Your Love -- Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds
The Main Event -- Barbra Streisand
Crackers -- Barbara Mandrell
Copacabana -- Barry Manilow
Somethin' Stupid -- Frank and Nancy Sinatra (perhaps the creepiest duet ever recorded, when you think about it)

And, God help me, I love them all.

1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.