Saturday, October 28, 2006

Do I LOOK happy?

Got a most fascinating message from my doctor yesterday. Even though I have lost weight ... even though I have increased my aerobic capabilities ... even though I have begun choking down (ugh) oatmeal on a regular basis ... even though I (try to remember to) replace at least one Coke a day with apple juice ... even though I have been taking my Lipitor religiously ...

SOMEHOW MY CHOLESTEROL WENT UP!

I am miserable, and feeling rather rebellious. That's why I'm considering eggs benedict for breakfast, a cheeseburger for lunch and fried chicken for dinner. I know, I know. That is not the direction I wish to be moving in. But I mean, I've been consuming frigging oatmeal and apple juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.