Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Stealing

TRUE OR FALSE

1. I'm married. False

2. I'm raising a teenager. False

3. I recently vacationed in California. YAY! I got one. True.

4. I have traveled to Asia. False

5. I have a dog. False

6. I received money from a class action settlement. I got about $30 from the Facebook settlement.

7. I've been in the waiting room when a family member had surgery. False

8. I have attended a convention. True

9. I subscribe to my local newspaper (either print or online). True

10. I recently had work done to the exterior of my home. True. We got a new roof this past spring.


 

4 comments:

  1. Yay to the new roof! I want a new roof, but Karl says ours is fine. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think the FB settlement I got was that much, but I honestly don't remember now. I don't even remember the criteria for the settlement. Or when I filed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel left out because I didn't know about the class action Facebook thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a new roof about 15 years ago; it was desperately needed. I've gotten so many minor cash payments over the years - some a few years ago were under $10 - but the ones more recently are worth depositing.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.