These are the thoughts and observations of me — a woman of a certain age. (Oh, my, God, I'm 65!) I'm single. I'm successful enough (independent, self supporting). I live just outside Chicago, the best city in the world. I'm an aunt and a friend. I feel that voices like mine are rather underrepresented online or in print. So here I am. If my musings resonate with you, please visit my blog again sometime.
Friday, September 11, 2026
9/11
25 years ago everything changed. Forever. I say a prayer that today we mourn and honor those who were lost with our kindness and empathy.
25 years has gone by fast. My reads feed shows you last posted 5 days ago. Most of them are off. If people go by that, they might assume we are not posting. My Sat. 9 is up.
Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.
It's amazing that it's been 25 years.
ReplyDelete25 years has gone by fast. My reads feed shows you last posted 5 days ago. Most of them are off. If people go by that, they might assume we are not posting. My Sat. 9 is up.
ReplyDelete