Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Stealing

SURVEY TIME!

1. What will you remember from August 2026? Yesterday! The Chicago Cubs threw themselves a birthday party and I was there. They celebrated their 150th anniversary before the game and then PCA set off fireworks during the game (three home runs!). It was a delightful day at the ballpark.


 

2. When will you start your holiday shopping? I shop all year around. If I see something that is perfect for someone on my gift list, I snap it up. Like those Leroy Jethro Gibbs socks I got for my super NCIS fan Cousin Rose. How would I ever find those again?

3. Where did you meet the person you fell the hardest for? At work.

4. Where did you meet your best friend? I met my oldest friend in Kindergarten class. She lived across the alley.

5. Share a fact about the last person who texted you. Will is the moderator of my movie group. He is "retired," but not really. He has a part-time job as a convention facilitator at Chicago's McCormick Place and is a docent, giving tours of a restored 19th century mansion. He makes me feel very lazy by comparison!


 

2 comments:

  1. I know people I went to elementary school with, but we are not friends. I think it's special to have such a long friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that the Cubs had a birthday party! I am so glad you got to go! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.