Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Thursday Thirteen #382

 13 ways to prepare chicken. I admit it: I don't cook. But I do dine. I was recently at an upscale restaurant and noticed four different chicken dishes. That inspired me to tool around the web to see if I could find nine more. (Spoiler alert: I did.)

I start with the four from the restaurant we dined at.

1. Chicken potstickers

2. Chicken parmesan

3. Chicken piccata (the one my friend ordered and gave two thumbs up)

4. Chicken madiera

5. Grilled chicken

6. Roasted chicken (my preference, when available)

7. Chicken alfredo

8. Braised chicken

9. Rotisserie chicken

10. Buffalo chicken wings

11. Chicken salad (my second favorite)

12. Lemon garlic chicken

13. Fried chicken (always good)

Do you have a fave that didn't make my list?

Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.