Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Thursday Thirteen #345


13 popular Campbell's soups. It's that time of year when soup really hits the spot. It likely comes as no surprise that Campbell's is America's best-selling brand of soup, and here are the most popular Campbell's soups at my local supermarket. 

Judging by the sales of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom, I suspect many of my neighbors are making casseroles.

1. Condensed Cream of Chicken

2. Condensed Cream of Mushroom

3. Condensed Chicken Noodle

4. Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle

5. Condensed Tomato

6. Chunky New England Clam Chowder (My favorite)

7. Chunky Chicken and Dumplings

8. Chunky Chicken Pot Pie

9. Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef

10. Chunky Steak and Potato 

11. Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder

12. Chunky Broccoli Cheese

13. Chunky Baked Potato with Cheddar

Which of these make you want to reach for a soup spoon and saltines or oyster crackers?



Please join us for THURSDAY THIRTEEN. Click here to play along, and to see other interesting compilations of 13 things.

5 comments:

  1. Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich will always be the ultimate winter comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hade to stop cooking with cream of mushroom soup because of my husband's gout; I substitute cream of celery soup for it and that works just as well. It does look like someone's making casseroles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been much of a soup person. Weird, I know. I'm not surprised at the popularity of chicken noodle. I do like to use cream of mushroom to make a chicken and rice dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting list! I have a couple of cans of the cream ofs in my pantry. (well, they're actually packed for the movers, but you get what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soup is always so comforting.. and i love a good tomato soup anyday

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.