Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Oh, well, all it ruined was the flight

Photo by Isabella Fischer on Unsplash

I have felt awful since Monday morning. Congested, tired, headachey. No fever, though, and none of the dastardly gastrointestinal upset that plagued me during my 2020 bout with covid.

No, this feels like the garden variety flu. As awful as I feel, I'm grateful that it's not serious and that it didn't ruin my movie-going. Monday was my travel day, and I hate flying so it's not like this had a negative impact on my TCM Film Festival experience.

Something seems to be going around Los Angeles. I was supposed to have lunch with my darling former boss, Aaron, last Wednesday and he had to cancel. He was battling a bug, too! 

Oh, well. If you'll excuse me, I have to roll over and go back to sleep.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! And I especially hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it! Do get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to hearing more about the TCM Film Festival. It sounds so fun. I am glad your virus didn't ruin your experience. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.