Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I shouldn't have ordered the lasagna

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Warm, gooey goodness on a dreary day. Very little chewing involved for my still-sore jaw. I know I'm no longer supposed to have spinach (damn kidney stones) but I figured it's mostly pasta and cheese anyway, right? And just this once won't be so bad ...

It wasn't the spinach that got me. I thought I tasted a bit of pepper in there. If there's enough pepper for me to identify it, I'm usually in trouble. 

But still, she persisted.

Last night and this morning were distinctly unpleasant.

Oh well, at least I had a coupon! Next time I go there, I'll stick with the individual pizza.



3 comments:

  1. There are days I would jump over a truck for a piece of pizza, but I know not to eat it. Digestive issues are horrid. I am sorry you have them.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.