Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

This week, our chief thief Bev stole from Unconscious Mutterings. Here's the UM archive, if you'd like to try more word associations.

I say ... and you think ... ?

    Hurry! :: You can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait ...
    Dumb :: and Dumber
    Fudge :: Hot fudge sundae
    Sturdy :: Hardware
    Printing :: Xerox machine
    Itch :: Scratch
    Creaks :: Door
    Paste :: Cut and ...
    Waste of time :: Status meetings
    Let down :: Depressed
    Cancellation :: TV Show
    Suspect :: Person of Interest
    Fireplace :: Creosote sweeping log
    Spring :: Baseball!
    Commute :: Train
    Places :: Persons, Places, Things
    Fraud :: Deception
    Adoption :: Best way to get a cat or dog
    Election :: Day
    Moving day :: Van



7 comments:

  1. SUPREMES reference! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring baseball. I love it! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer for "spring"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Status meeting, totally agree. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish UM would reactivate. I love that meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoption is the best way to get a cat or dog! We have a rescue cat named Harvey. Our cat before him was one that just showed up at our house and stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good song for the first answer. I have a hot fudge sundae on my bucket list. I haven't had one since I was 12 and they decided I was allergic to milk products.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.