Friday, June 17, 2022

Oh, to be a New Yorker!

First my favorite-most ballplayer, Anthony Rizzo, has a stellar day in the Bronx. He got the only two Yankee RBIs, including a walk-off homer. (His 16th HR of the season, and it's still just June!)


A few hours later, at MetLife Stadium*, Sir Paul gave the last concert before his birthday this weekend and was joined on stage by Bruce Springsteen.

 

Much as I enjoy "Glory Days," I was more interested in "I Wanna Be Your Man," which starts at 4:55. It's an old Beatles song Paul and John wrote for Ringo to perform. Paul seldom does it himself. Enjoy! They certainly seemed to.

 
 
*Yeah, I know it's in Jersey, but it's where the Jets play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.