Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sunday Stealing


1. Who was the last attractive person you saw? 

Older but still handsome as all get out.

2. Do you have a tattoo? If not, are you going to get one? No and no.

3. Have you smoked a cigarette in the last 24 hours? I have never smoked anything.

4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes.

5. What is your favorite number? 7

6. What time did you go to sleep last night? I truly don't recall. Sometime between 10:00 and midnight.

7. Are you one of those people that always answer their phones? Unless I know it's spam.

8. If you died today would your life be complete? Well, yeah. Because it would be over. I'm sorry, but I'm not philosophical about these things.

9. If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean? I'm asleep or dead. 

I am she and she is me.

10. Do you know what high school your dad went to? Yes. He recalled their most popular school cheer was: LTHS! Ooo ah! We're the best!

11. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Flying home from Los Angeles. Air travel always upsets me.

12. Where is your cell phone? Charging on the kitchen counter.

13.  What is the nearest purple thing to you? The cover of a notepad that's right over there.

14. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went out for a slice of pizza. It's such a beautiful day. I didn't want to go back indoors.

15. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Cubs game. We won!


 

 

5 comments:

  1. It's surprising how many of us have 7 as our favorite number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #9 makes me chuckle. I'm quite the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far it seems most of us had the same thought about life being complete. My current phone has a feature that I love...it lights up spam calls in red and lets me know that's what it is. I go beyond that, though, and don't usually answer any number I don't recognize or caller ID doesn't identify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never smoked anything. Sigh. I cannot say that. I have always been a bit of a dare devil. Smoked cigarettes a few times and Mary Jane more than once. Preferred the Mary Jane to the cigarettes. :-) But after I turned 18, I stopped doing anything like that. I don't even drink alcohol. But those teen years were wild.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.