Monday, May 09, 2022

It feels like Christmas Eve

Reg is finally taking Henry to the doctor on Monday! A neurologist! My dear friend has not had a complete brain workup since 2019, nor any more than a consult with a neurologist since before the pandemic kicked into full gear in 2020.

Then, on Tuesday afternoon, they are returning to their general practitioner's to discuss the preliminary results and talk about Henry's general health. (Sleeping too much, drinking too much, not eating.)

For some reason, since Henry's accident, Reg has insisted that he knows best. He doesn't. Ever since Henry lost his job last April (he unwisely retired), he has been unraveling both physically and mentally. He has needed care for a long time.

Now he's getting it! I am hopeful for answers. I am hopeful for a treatment plan. I am hopeful.



3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for some answers and next steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for some good insights to come out of this...and that both Henry and Reg will be receptive and willing to comply with doctor's advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO! I'm happy too I hope this sheds light on what's needed and that it will be the best choice for everyone (you too, Gal).

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.