Sunday, October 03, 2021

Black becomes him

So the Yankees made it to the post-season. By only the absolute slightest margin and at the absolute last minute. But that's OK, it just made it all more exciting.

The guy on the right? That's my Rizz. Takin' selfies during the clubhouse celebration. If he was still a Cub, he'd be cleaning out his locker and planning a return to the links in Florida. So, while my heart is broken that he's gone, I'm happy for him. For he is "Built for October."

 

BTW, my Rizz is 6'3. The guy next to him, Aaron Judge, is 6'7. The player to Judge's immediate left is Tyler Wade. If I were a Bronx high school girl, his picture would be in my locker. The guy on the far left is Brett Gardner. He's been a Yankee forever and, at 38, I don't know how many seasons he has left. I'm happy for him.

But not as happy as I am for Rizz. My favorite most Cub deserves only good things. GO YANKEES!



1 comment:

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.