This is an Etsy bridal shower game.
2. What’s your favorite cocktail? It changes. This past week has been unseasonably cool here in Chicagoland and I thoroughly enjoyed warming up with a mug of spiked hot chocolate. The rum gave it a nice kick. Once spring starts feeling more like spring, and vaccinations enable me to go out with friends, I predict I'll switch to Negroni.
3. If you are alone for the evening, what do you fix yourself for dinner? I'm always alone for dinner. Especially because of covid. (You can't stop taking it seriously, just because you're bored with it.) Anyway, I usually make myself a main dish of some sort of protein (last week it's been chicken) and then I mix up the sides so I don't get bored: mashed potatoes, corn, peas, salad ...
4. What make was your first car? A Chevy Impala. It was a seriously big boat of a car.
5. What is your height? I always say 5'2, but to be honest, I haven't been measured in decades. I think I'm lying and I'm closer to 5'.
6. What was your least favorite toy as a child? I don't recall anything specific, but I did find jigsaw puzzles to be a disappointment as a gift.
7. What’s your favorite cartoon character? Mr. Peabody (and his boy Sherman, of course).
|Every dog should have a boy|
8. What’s your dream car? One that comes with a chauffeur.
9. What’s your favorite pizza topping? Sausage.
10. What’s your favorite sports team? I love any excuse to post a photo of my all-time favorite-most Cub, Anthony Rizzo.
11. What’s your favorite TV show? This Is Us.
12. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
13. What is your favorite song? All My Loving by the Beatles. The sweetest, most romantic song sung by The Cute One. The guitars sound very rough and jangly on this, but I'm so impressed by their harmonies. Remember, at the height of Beatlemania, they couldn't hear one another well over the screaming girls. Nicely done, Lads, nicely done.
14. What’s your least favorite chore? Picking up after myself.
15. What was your first job? Babysitting