WHAT'S SO SPECIAL QUESTIONS
1. Tell us about a special piece of cookware, dinnerware, or kitchen item in your home that has sentimental value. It's a little wooden cat ornament I have hanging from the pull on one of my kitchen cabinets. I originally brought it home to my mother as a souvenir from Key West and someone (my sister or my niece) found it among her things when they were preparing her house for auction. Every time I look at it, makes me happy that it made her happy.
Is there one piece of jewelry you always wear that reminds you of
someone or brings back a special memory? If so, tell us about it. My niece is getting married this weekend. Anyway, when she was a little girl, she was fascinated by my pierced ears. She spent her own money at some school fair to buy me some truly wretched dolphin earrings for my birthday. I have never worn them, but I wouldn't part with them for the world. They've been on my earring tree for 20 years now and they, too, make me smile when I see them.
When you go out for a meal (yes, folks, those were the good 'ole days)
do you make special requests having to do with food choices, extra
condiments, seating arrangements, special instructions for how your food
is cooked and the like? What are your special requests? Please, no onions on my burger. Thank you.
4. What makes your home special to you and your family? Me!
We've had a lot of time to think up ways to make our lives more
interesting while on lockdown. What do you do to make an otherwise
ordinary day/night more special? In other words, what does your "special night" look like? A phone call from Henry or John, or a zoom get together with my movie group.
6. You are waiting for an exciting special delivery! What's in the box? Funny you mention this. My Cubs 2020 playoff t-shirt was supposed to arrive Sunday night by 9:00 PM but FedEx texted that "no updated estimated arrival time available." I WANT MY SHIRT.
7. When is the last time you went on a special assignment? I'm a creative director at an agency. I tell my clients every assignment they give me is special.
8. If you were saving a bottle of wine for a special occasion, what would the occasion be and who would be in attendance? I don't know because I wouldn't be there. I give any wine I receive away. Since menopause, even a sip of the stuff gives me the worst headache in the history of heads.
9. What is the last "special report" or "breaking news report" you heard? Perhaps you've heard that our President has contracted the corona virus. WEAR YOUR MASKS!
10. Who or what in your life gets special treatment? My cat Reynaldo. He is nearly 17 years old, which makes him about 80 in human years. He gets whatever he pleases. We are going to enjoy our remaining time together.