Sunday, May 24, 2020
1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Person? No. Critter? Certainly.
2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? My water bottle, which is purchased at The Coca Cola Store in Las Vegas.
3. Did you meet someone new today? No. But it's not likely I would, since it's still early on a Sunday morning during a pandemic.
4. What are you craving right now? A bit more sleep. I woke up early to go to the bathroom and the cats decided it was time for breakfast. They herded me away from my bedroom and into the kitchen.
5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage.” Corned beef.
6. What does your last text say? "What did it say?" No, really, that's what it said. My friend Kathy sent me a text saying there was an article I ought to read.
7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it? Ice cream cones get licked. Ice cream bars get bit.
8. Do you like your hair? No! I haven't been to the salon since February 29. I have an appointment for 1:30, June 6.
9. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.
10. Do you like cottage cheese? Never
11. What are you listening to right now? Willie Geist on the Today Show
12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are? Nope
13. How many countries have you visited? Five: Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Germany.
14. Are you sarcastic? Moi? Non!
15. Have you ever crawled through a window? I vaguely remember climbing through the window of a classmate's garage back when I was in high school. We needed the key to the gate around her pool. To be honest, I don't recall if I actually climbed through myself, or helped her do it.