Monday, January 06, 2020

Tuesday 4





Around the House

Thanks to Annie for picking up the mantle.


1. Do you have pets ? What kind of pets do you have? Photos?
I have two cats. Crafty old Reynaldo and affectionate little Connie.

Don't let Rey's pacific demeanor fool you

Whenever I can't find the remote, I look under Connie

2. Do you have a weekly menu you plan out? Would you share it with us, or perhaps a short list of meals you make often? It gives other people ideas! Not really a "meal plan." But I'm defrosting some pork chops right now. They will be my main dish throughout this week.

3.Where do you do your grocery shopping? Do you like that store or do you go to others to fill in the gaps? Target has the widest selection and most convenient hours. I also like Trader Joe's.

4.  What kind of house do you live in or is it an apartment. Describe it. What changes would you make to it if you could? I live in a 2BR/1BA condo. I need to replace my living room windows.



6 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to say Trader Joes. I love to get there roasted almonds. I like the samples they have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitties! I have never been in a Trader Joe's. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your comments and pictures. Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was to Trader Joes for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Very cool store.
    Thank you so much for joining in this week! I was not sure how well Tuesday 4 would do once I took over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitties are just precious!
    Ya know, I think the closest Trader Joe's is St. Louis and that is a long way from my house. I have heard great things about it though. Loved your answers. Have a nice week.

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet kitties! <3 I've heard of Trader Joe's, but don't have any around here. If I ever get near one I'm checking it out! Have a great rest of the week and weekend! :)

    Rebecca from Rebecca's Hearth and Home
    https://rebeccashearthandhome-proverbs31heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you have a WordPress blog, I can't return the favor and comment on your post unless you change your settings. WordPress hates me these days.